Any information you share with us will remain totally confidential and in accordance with new European Union General Data Protection Regulation . We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties unless required to do so to process your orders.
We are proud to use the Shopify platform for our website. Shopify are one of the worlds leading e-commerce providers and have been working to ensure your online safety and data protection for years.
So that we can offer you the best experience and safe shopping this what they collect and use to process your orders.
We collect our customers’ name, email, shipping and billing address, payment details, company name, phone number, IP address, information about orders you initiate, information about the Shopify-supported merchant stores that you visit, and information about the device and browser you use.
- We use this information to provide our merchants (thats us, dewerstone) with the Services, including supporting and processing orders, risk and fraud screening, authentication, and payments. We also use this information to improve our Services.
- If you (thats you, our awesome customers) opt into Shopify Pay, we store and use this information to pre-fill your checkout information. We additionally use this information to help customize and improve your experience when you visit a merchant store by presenting to you goods and service that are more likely to be of interest to you.
We use some of the personal information you provide us to conduct some level of automated decision-making -- for example, we use certain personal information (for example, ip addresses or payment information) to automatically block certain potentially fraudulent transactions for a short period of time.
When do Shopify collect this information?
We collect this information when you use or access a store that uses our Services, such as when you visit a merchant’s site, place an order or sign up for an account on a merchant’s site.
We also collect this information when you opt into Shopify Pay, or use Shopify Pay to pre-fill your checkout information.
Additionally, we partner with third parties who provide us information about our merchants’ customers, for example to help us screen out merchants associated with fraud.
When and why do we share this information with third parties?
Shopify works with a variety of third parties and service providers to help provide our merchants with the Services and we may share personal information with them to support these efforts.
We may also share your information in the following circumstances:
- to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement related to the Services, or as otherwise required by law.
- If the merchant whose store you visit or access directs us to transfer this information (for example, if they enable a third party app that accesses customer personal information).
- to conform to legal requirements, or to respond to lawful court orders, subpoenas, warrants, or other requests by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
Personal information may also be shared with a company that acquires our business or the business of a merchant whose store you visit or access, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or proceeding.
Shopify is responsible for all onward transfers of personal information to third parties in accordance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, and Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
You may request correction, removal or deletion of this information at any time by emailing us: email@example.com
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with .