For the love of sunrises and sunsets
Whilst the Tambora boasts style for miles, it's also good for your eyes, particularly if you are around water or in the mountains. Our Mk2 model moves to our new compressed layered wood, giving that super light feel and low profile shape.
The high quality ZEISS Light Pro polarized lenses look after your eyes, they reduce glare and fatigue, which means you can worry less and enjoy life more.
- Handmade maple wooden frames
- ZEISS Light Pro Polarized Lenses with 100% UV Protection
- Quality dewerstone cleaning bag
- New foldable Kraft protective case
- Enjoy life knowing our 2 Year Warranty and Crash Replacement Policy has you covered
- Climate Neutral Certified
- 1% for the Planet
Making sustainable sunglasses has always been at the heart of what we do. We've never used plastic in our frames and never will. The Tambora is made from layers of maple wood, sandwiched together and finished by hand.